Monday, October 25, 2010

Our Wedding: Reception Finale

Such fun people came to our wedding! To be honest, most of them had never met Carson until that day, but that didn't stop people from enjoying themselves. I'm not sure how they felt, but Carson's family seemed to merge really well with all the Beaufort friends and family. I loved that they were all there together, dancing, chatting, eating, and celebrating with us. 






















The Photographers. There were a LOT of cameras at this wedding. Many of the pictures seen here are from these lovely guests. 






As the evening drew to a close, I needed to go in the house for a bathroom break. I enlisted the help of my too-good-to-me maid of honor Brooke, and Jillian and Emily came too, for moral support and photography. I realized then that the four-inch heels I'd been wearing were killing my feet - and if you're wearing four inch heels, you'd better not plan on taking them off unless you'd like four extra inches of dirt on the bottom of your wedding dress. So my mom (who joined the party at sometime as well. The more the merrier.) advised us to go ahead and make a run for it. We weren't really planning on leaving at that moment, so I do regret not having that dance with my little brother that I'd promised and not saying goodbye to people. But anyway, someone was sent to round up Carson so that we could make our grand exit, and in the meantime, we took pictures in the house.




I think I was probably waving at bugs here. We weren't leaving... but the picture fits.



Only picture of the two of us looking at the camera and smiling. Oops.
We were off! Lavender in our hair, clothes, and all over my mom's Pilot. She's probably still vacuuming it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest