Monday, October 25, 2010

Our Wedding: Details

Bridesmaid's Dresses were from Target. I made these tags to identify them, because obviously I had nothing else going on.

Guy's ties were mismatched green ties from Burlington Coat Factory. They also wore cuff links and shirts from Macy's. Their pants were from either Macy's or Men's Wearhouse. Carson's suit was from Men's Wearhouse.

My dress was from a bridal store in Spokane called Marcella's Bridal. I don't know the style.

My shoes were found at Nordstrom Rack, BP.
My blue hairpin was borrowed from Brooke
My garter was my something old - Mom made it with a piece of lace from her wedding dress.

My veil was from Marcella's Bridal

Earrings from JCrew

 Flowers done by Kelly Necker and Gaye McNair

I designed the programs and they were copied and put together by various wedding elves.




Carson's ring was from Amazon ($34!). It's Tungsten with a wood inlay. 
My engagement ring is from Harry Ritchie Jewelers, and my wedding band is an estate piece








My dad and brother made our cake toppers, modeled after some similar expensive ones I saw online. They're wood, with toothpick teeth and air soft pellet eyes with sharpie eye color. My mom made the veil.
Wedding cake from Publix

Friend of Mom's made the Groom's Cake. Red Velvet inside, a la Steel Magnolia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest