Saturday, October 2, 2010

Skype!

Okay, LOVE Skype!  
Can I just say that? 
Obviously, they didn't pay me to say that. But the great thing is, I didn't pay them either!
Completely for free, (that's like a newlywed's favorite word) I get to talk to my family and friends who are millions (ish) of miles away... without a hefty plane ticket. 

While Carson worked the other night, I talked to the whole family, but mostly to Scott, who read some of his speeches and stories to me. 

And he got some really terrific pictures of me too... but the great thing is that I don't have to include those
:) 
We've already added friends and fam that I know are on there, but for anyone else, we should totally Skype sometime!

2 comments:

  1. He read you his stories? From writing class? He's a funny guy, isn't he? His writing teachers LOVE his stories. I really have no idea where that creative genius comes from...Dad's side maybe? Maybe it's from being a third child and needing to entertain his older sisters. Wherever it came from, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yesterday i posted a similar post! i miss my family! i'm guessing you know excactly how i feel!:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest