Thursday, October 28, 2010

fro-yo friend date!

It seems like good conversation always occurs in the presence of food. Well, some sort of food that is. Whether it's coffee, popsicles, IHOP, or a happy meal, I love getting together with friends and chatting it up over food. 

Especially when it's sweet. It must make conversation sweeter also... 

So anyway, my hall-mate and friend, Rachel, decided that she needed to try the new fro-yo place in Spokane. I was definitely loving that idea, so we hopped down to the corner of 2nd and Division and partook in some yummy frozen yogurt.

All that goodness at the push of a lever... 
(the middle lever swirls the two flavors!)

Some of the toppings...

Rachel's happy fro-yo

Rachel's {happy} self

My tasty treat

Smiling because of the sprinkles. I'm all about sprinkles.  

A squish pic, mid bite

And after these pictures were taken, we spent about an hour in lovely conversation... all about life, God, goodness, relationships and frozen yogurt. Such a wonderful friend date.
And definitely NOT the last time you'll see pictures of this place.
We'll be back!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE FROZEN YOGURT PLACES!!!! Really I do. I got to experience one in Kansas City, MO.... twas a happy day.
    I love you and I miss you and I wish my phone had battery power and service right now. cause i'd call you.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest