Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

I was in the mood to paint something the other day. I gathered my supplies, my idea (in the righthand corner), and went to work. 

The intention was to make this a gift, but as I worked on it, I liked it more and more. 


The colors were bright and fun...

So I liked it so much that I decided to give it as a gift but keep it here... I gave it to Carson that night...
However, I AM willing to compose a similar piece of art if anyone wants one. Our entire apartment has been painted and sewn by me - I'd love to exercise my creativity and get it out of here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest