Thursday, November 10, 2011

missionary training?

It's sort of funny that this is the kind of "hardship" I'm posting about because let's be honest, it's not a hardship. 
At the moment, I have sore arms. Very sore. Why's that?
The washing machine decided to be ridiculous and fill up with water and then just sit there, all wet and covered in soap. So sweet Stephanie and I wrung the water out of the clothes, I hauled them upstairs (it was heavy) and rinsed the soap out in the bathtub. After that, they were ready to be wrung out again and thrown in the dryer. 
Now I'm sore. And sort of embarrassed that I consider this a hardship. What an easy life I really lead! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest