2011 was a good year. It was quite full of adventure and travel. It was the first time in a long time that our address has remained constant for an entire calendar year. That won't be the case (we're guessing) for this coming year.
But what will 2012 bring? Here's what we anticipate doing this year:
- Lindsay finishing school!
- Family coming for Lindsay's graduation
- Finding out where Carson is accepted for grad school - this will lead to figuring out all the logistics for a move to a new state (most likely)
- Our two-year anniversary in May
- Weddings: John and Rachel in January, Carson's cousin Savannah in March, Carson's cousin Anthony in May, my sister Becca in September. Also to several engagements that will probably lead to weddings later this year...
- Lindsay's overseas internship this summer. Details yet to come.
There are quite a few things that will make for big changes in our lives: graduation, moving, starting grad school, traveling... we anticipate 2012 being another year full of busyness and adventure.