Friday, May 20, 2011

two days left...

Three days before the wedding, I had another busy day. 
We met Carson's family downtown for lunch (do you notice that neither of us are doing anything really related to the wedding itself? left the stress to everyone else.) after getting a certain important piece of paper: Our marriage license! 


After that, I dropped Carson back off at my parents' house. I don't remember what he did, but I went to  a hotel with my bridesmaids for my bachelorette party...

They gave me a huge beach bag filled with stuff for our honeymoon in Mexico

Brooke (who is a domestic wonder) made her first-ever cheesecake: Raspberry


We got one room for six girls... so we got rather cozy.

And we had sparkling cider, though we appear to have taken in stronger drink


When we decided to indulge in more cheesecake at midnight, we realized that we'd thrown all the plastic forks away. So we got in the elevator in search of one. Everyone was asleep but Morgan, Em and I

And we found one downstairs before being barked at by a grumpy desk clerk

While we had our cake and ate it too, these ladies were fast asleep

And the next morning, I took a picture of the beach bag. There was so much stuff... it was like Mary Poppins' bag... just kept coming!

1 comment:

  1. That was the cheesecake that I took 1 hour to hand-crush the oreos for the crust. Before discovering the wonder that is called a FREAKING BLENDER. (Ahem.)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest