Wednesday, May 18, 2011

four days left...

May 18, 2010 was a Tuesday. An incredibly busy, very exciting day. 
Four days before our wedding, I met my best friend and maid of honor, Brooke, in Savannah. 
Why? 
Because she too was engaged and I was her matron-of-honor to be (which is something we'd planned since grade school). She got engaged in April and married at the end of July so the planning had to be done when she was home, which happened to be during my wedding week. I wasn't stressed (others were for me!) so I went with her.

That morning, I was going through boxes and found a dress that I wore to a formal in 8th grade that still fit. It's ugly, but it fits. 

After that, I left for Savannah. We hit quite a few dress stores...

And Brooke tried on gorgeous dress after dress. She is a much more decisive bride than I and knew what she was looking for... which was REALLY nice! This one was lovely, but not the one.



And this one ended up being the one! 

Which she purchased on the spot... it was on sale too!

After that, we went to the mall for some last-minute shopping for my wedding and then parted ways so I could pick Carson up from the airport. 
I was so excited to see him, and apparently in my excitement, I didn't take a single picture of us. 
It was great though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest