Sunday, May 22, 2011

the day

May 22, 2010 dawned warm and sunny. I woke up before everyone else and went downstairs to journal. Dad found me and we talked for awhile, before being joined by everyone else. 
We had breakfast, coffee and tea, and Jillian and Brooke led a devotional/prayer time. 

 We took a "before" picture



Mom wishing me "goodbye" as I went off to see Carson for the first time 

Dad, getting ready to take me. He hadn't seen my dress until that moment.

Carson. So glad we saw each other before. Butterflies galore.



I have amazing friends. These animals were roaming and wanting to jump on my clean white dress.



It rained an hour before the ceremony. Exactly what you want for your outdoor wedding.

On the way to our own wedding











Everyone. This would be a fun puzzle :)










"The Way You Look Tonight" Michael Buble

"What a Wonderful World" 


Favorite brother-sister combo

Two of my best friends


A year ago, this was happening. 
It's giving me butterflies reliving it. 
Happy First Anniversary, Carson!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two!!! Hope its a great one :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest