Wednesday, April 2, 2008

bits and pieces

Pictures to come later, when I'm home to upload them. For now... one of many portions of this book that I really enjoyed:

And how shall I call upon my God - my God and my Lord? For when I call on Him I ask Him to come into me. And what place is there in me into which my God can come? How could a God, the God who made both heaven and earth, come into me? Is there anything in me, Lord my God, that can contain You? Do even the heaven and the earth, which You have made, and in which You made me, contain You? Is it possible that, since without You nothing would be which does exist, you made it so that whatever exists has some capacity to receive You? Why, then, do I ask You to come into me, since I also am and could not be if You were not in me?
~Augustine, Confessions (1.2.2)


random incomplete thoughts:
- warm weather outside
! I'm quite ready for summer!
- cherry blossoms and the Washington Monument
- making my way through an airport without trouble
- oranges are yummy!
- the crazy people I work with :)
- the look on Brooke's face when she saw what Erin and Cilla had done to her car (they wrote "Just Married" on it and we had to go to the airport with that on the window) = priceless
- only four weeks left until my freshman year is over!!!
- the prank I had planned for April Fool's Day
- I am unable to go on a trip without bringing something back for Scott.
- being able to breathe = happiness :)


And that is all. I'm rather bored today...

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious to know what prank you had planned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you are :) I'm putting it in the back of my head for another time.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest