Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding Anniversary

365 days have passed since one of the best days of my life. 
No, not my wedding. 
Sharing in the joy of your best friend's wedding, a wedding you have planned since a very young age, is priceless. Joyful. Wonderful. 
Especially since it was the first wedding I'd attended since my own (10 weeks prior).
This wedding was one of the highlights of 2010 for me and I am so glad to have been a part of it. 








Happy First Anniversary, Brooke and Levi!

1 comment:

  1. :D thank you! such a happy post. my favorite picture, of course, is the "shared ring" one. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest