Monday, July 25, 2011

living room details

Day 2 of house details!

The chairs Carson loves with a pillow cover I made. 

One of our bookshelves with a favorite picture from our visit to Savannah and a bowl I recently painted. 

Same bookshelf again!

Paper flowers I made last summer when the days were loooong and boring.  

Top of the desk.  

Our travel wall - map and places we've been 

Top of bookshelf by door. Wedding invite and wedding picture.

Entry bulletin board. 

Another thing I painted. Clearly too cheap to actually purchase things for our home. 

There are more details, of course. Our living room doubles as our office, study, and dining room so there are lots of details involved. I'll post other pictures another time.

2 comments:

  1. love! I need to do a better job of putting cute pictures & frames and special touches around our house...just a little bit of your creativity would help me out a lot though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds, you are an artist! And have a gift for creating. What a blessing of a wife you are. I love how you put to good use all that God has given you! love you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest