Wednesday, January 19, 2011

thankful for

workout videos. because i HATE gyms. ick.

workout video buddies. because at least you aren't alone with the sweating and suffering.

my husband. because he leaves sweet notes around. and does the laundry at random.

leftovers. because i don't have to have a sandwich for lunch.

mascara. because my eyelashes have blonde tips.

showers. because of that workout. because now i smell good!

spell-check. because i don't like to proofread.

babies. because they're so darn cute.

school. because it starts in two weeks and i'm enrolled!

sleep. because i didn't get enough and i can see how much i need it.

jesus. because my life would not be the same without him.

sweats. because i can wear yoga pants to work.

water. because i don't even know how many times i filled my camelbak up yesterday. lots.

bible. because it's true and life-changing and alive. because it's god's word.

ibuprofen. because kids are loud and i got a headache.

writing in all lowercase. because i can.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Lindsay :)

    What workout video do you use? I love Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It has three levels too, so you can move up in difficulty as you get better. I use 5 lb handweights for it. Instead of buying the DVD, I just bought the 3 levels on Amazon.com Video on Demand. Each level was $1.99.

    I also just got a workout game for the Playstation- EA Sports Active 2. Pricey, but a GREAT workout!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest