Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ukraine and China

I'm back! July was a long, amazing, rewarding month. I was so glad to return to Ukraine and see God working there and I loved China also... very cool things happened in both countries. I journaled quite a bit over the month so perhaps I'll share some of those thoughts soon. For now, just a small collage of both countries. They are so different :)

China roommates: Christina, Jillian, Katherine
Ukraine roommates: Stephanie, Heather, Katherine, Taci, Jasmyn, Marta
China food: mysterious varieties of meat, rice and noodles, eaten with chopsticks
Ukrainian food: lots of potatoes, fried bread, vegetables, eaten with forks!
China: buildings and smog
Ukraine: wheat fields and blue sky
Biggest contrast: the Great Wall of China and the bridge in Giradisha :)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have the contrasting pictures up there of both countries. Very cool to look at and think about.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest