Wednesday, August 13, 2008

happiness

Lately, I've been happy about:
- Alvin Ords with Mom
- coffee and cinnamon rolls with Brooke
- rides to the airport and silliness in Wal-Mart with my brother
- colorful cards and notes from my girls
- the beach
- sleepovers
- Batman and Mr. Darcy ;)
- more coffee and more Brooke-time
- thrift store browsing and trying on strange outfits with Taci
- pictures to capture it all
- God's "thumbprint" on things
- being able to purchase books online
- the China team coming home
- coffee dates, window shopping and card making with the A Graces :)
- hearing what others thought of the summer trips
- reminiscing over dinner with friends
- talking forever in the parking lot
- movie nights
- my Ukraine roomies
- and my China roomies, while we're on the topic :)
- God's word and how living and active it is

...I'm very thankful for a camera that works, because I've been snapping pictures of all these last things with friends so I can see their smiling faces when I'm gone. There's going to be a lot to miss.{ale, ashley and i today... we had coffee, shopped downtown, shopped at Wal-Mart and finished off with card-making at Sonic... love them}

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! Your blog is BEAUTIFUL LINDS!!! AHHHH! I love it!!!! You are terribly cute! much love!
    muah!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest