Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Mom's Visit

The same week that Morgan came for a visit, my mom also got to drive down! Carson was gone all week for conferences, so having people stay with me was a welcome change.
She got there before I was done with work, so she stopped in the bank and grabbed my house key and was there waiting when I got home! We went on a walk pretty soon after she got there and it was a great night for it! 

The next day, after I got off work (boo, working on weekends!), we went out for some shopping. 

Mom made some delicious salmon for dinner and I roasted asparagus and chopped up a pineapple to go with it.

After church the next day, we had lunch at home, shopped a little more, and then got pedicures.



We picked Carson up from the airport that evening and then we had chicken salads for dinner. Very tasty. We watched Fiddler on the Roof while we ate. 

The next day was Memorial Day, so I didn't have to work, but Mom did have to go home, so we took a picture before she left. It was too short, but still a great time with Mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest