Friday, December 14, 2012

The Compromise

Carson put twinkle lights on one side of our bushes, colorful ones on the other - "One is you, one is me!" he said proudly when he showed me. That's partially true, and it's partially the fact that we only had four boxes left. It looks a little crazy, but there are only two other houses on the entire street that are decorated, so at least we're festive. Maybe next year, we'll break out some icicle light or something (poor Carson). 

By the way, if you want to feel creepy, go outside at dusk, lean against a tree and take pictures of your house with a big camera. Seriously, at the moment I began snapping photos, five cars drove by and hoardes of (okay, six) people decided to come walking by. I wanted to shout out that I lived here but I just let them think whatever they wanted and slipped back in the house feeling guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest