Monday, December 19, 2011

Quarter of a Century

Today, Carson is twenty-five! 
I met him when he was 22, so I haven't been around to celebrate too many of his birthdays. Last year, he had a bad case of Pneumonia so it probably wasn't the best birthday anyway. But this year, I'm excited for what I have planned. Since his birthday is six days before Christmas, he gets to choose one of his presents from under the tree, then we're going to celebrate all over town in a way that I've planned and hope will be fun! 









I love birthdays and think they should be special and SO much fun... so I hope Carson's will be that way. He's so wonderful to me and I'm excited to do my best to spoil him :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. little boy carson is something to behold.

    happy birthday, pass it on!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest