Wednesday, August 31, 2011

bits and pieces

This has been a busy month. 
Very full - weddings, Carson back and forth (he's here for good now), school stuff... 
And this is a little bit of that:

I helped with New Student Orientation a couple of weeks ago. My job was to cashier the purchases of Moody paraphernalia, retreat tickets, baseball game tickets, bus tickets, gift cards, and other such things. This was my view.  

 My good friend (and roommate my second semester in Spokane) lived with me this month. She moved in when Josie moved out. This is us after a long day of work. 

My friend Stephanie had her birthday party this month.

Erica and I enjoying one of my favorite Ben and Jerry's flavors to date :) 

And finally, Carson and I enjoyed a picnic last Wednesday evening at Comstock Park




Other scenes from the recent weeks include textbooks, into-the-morning cramming to finish summer classes, Carson moving back (he has SO MUCH stuff! How did I forget?), the first week of school (we're into the second now), and more. 

Update: Carson is still in the boot but doesn't have to use the crutches. His foot is healing well! He may or may not get rid of the boot at his appointment that's either in two weeks or a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest