Tuesday, February 22, 2011

nine months

A friend reminded me last night that in the time that we have been married, we could be expecting our first child any day now. As you probably know, no such thing has happened... but it does give me hope for when I do eventually get pregnant... nine months goes by oh so quickly! 

Yes, it's been that long since we got married! 276 days to be exact (and I only know that because I found my wedding website which has that right on the front page). It's had its share of good and bad (we're two imperfect people living together, what do you expect?) but the good outweighs the bad and all in all it's been great.

You've seen a million wedding pictures which I have yet to tire of. So in the chance that you have, here are some shots from the week after the wedding... our honeymoon in Cancun!






1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest