Thursday, September 23, 2010

Creativity

While I am less than creative when it comes to titling things,
I have been somewhat creative when it comes to making fun things for our house and for fun.

I've made rosebud earrings from clay (the green pair hadn't been glazed yet), coasters that look cuter in person, a mod-podge covered pen-holding jar for the desk, and a little bit of painting!
I'm not much of a painter but this actually turned out pretty well.
I freehanded the letters so they're not quite perfect.
And I like that. 

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing all of your creative touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh... fun fun! Setting up "home" is quite fun, is it not? It is inspiring to see some of your ideas... keep sharing with your fellow "home-makers"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! how did you make the coasters? and are they for mugs or for plates? (they look kinda big). thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest