Friday, August 13, 2010

Happiest Returns of the Day

Oh my, it's that time again. Time to wish another lovely person a happy birthday
Emily is a dear, dear friend. We became friends over a broken spatula in writing class, which is a story in itself, and have remained friends and grown closer over the years. I've known this wonderful lady since we were quite small, but it wasn't until high school that I actually had the privilege of becoming close to her. 

She's off to Colorado next month, and I'm over in Washington, so we're thankful for cell phone service, Skype and a host of other modes of communication. 
Happiest returns of the day, my dear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest