Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Formal

Moody's first-ever Spring Formal was last night at the Fox Theater downtown. It was SO much fun! I have a ton of pictures in this post so I'll let them do the talking :)

Amanda and I prior to getting ready (obviously!)
Doing Erica's hair
Doing Amanda's hair (Erica had finished mine at this point)
Doing Amanda's hair
My date, Carson, and I
It was quite windy outside so the outside photo shoot was limited to just a couple picture
Roommates
Ruth and I
Erica and I at dinner
Carson and I
Amanda and I
Erica, Molly and I at the dance (after the formal)
Maila and I (she's actually shorter but in this pic she has four inch heels and I'm barefoot)
Molly and I
Dancing
Had to go to Wal-Mart afterwards to buy doughnuts for Molly's Sunday school. We got a few odd looks since it was 12:30 and we were in formalwear.
So anyway, Spring Formal was so. Much. Fun. The end.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the Walmart photo. What kind of flowers are those? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the pictures! It looks like a lot of fun...I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures. twas quite enjoyable to look at. my comment list shall come after final examinations are complete. love you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest