Friday, May 22, 2009

I live with purpose (and you can too!)

I live...
Without regret.
With joy.
With expectancy.
With purpose.

Have you ever thought about it?

The life that you live was intended for you to do the things that you have done.

God is so strategic, placing you in a certain place for a certain reason with certain people who do certain things. He has you living with the family that you live with, the roommates, the spouse, the children, even the dog, for a reason. It's part of His plan.

God USES you. He uses me. He has a plan and intends to use it to magnify Himself. He wants His name to be glorified overall. That's why we live. For God alone. Therefore, I live with purpose. For God but with hope of so much more. God HAS a plan for my life and I'm in it. I know that. I know that I am where I am because of Him, without any doubt. He's used the things I despise from the past in my life just as He uses the things I do to honor Him. I can't get over how amazing it is that we are given such purpose and design. Every detail of my life, past and present, is in some way useful to the Master.

That, quite honestly, is completely overwhelming. It is all-consuming and gives so much direction. It's exciting and awing and...

Therefore, succinctly, I live with purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest