Thursday, March 19, 2009

Warm Wishes

Today happens to be the anniversary of two very special things for three very special people!

My little brother is FOURTEEN today (when I called him he answered with his man-voice that I can't seem to get used to). I definitely remember when he was a baby and he had copper-penny colored hair that would get really dirty from all the people who rubbed his head. He was indeed a very cute baby and though I'm completely biased, I think he's an awfully good looking fourteen-year-old too. Can't believe he's that old! Happy Birthday, Scott!

also,

It's my grandparent's FIFTIETH wedding anniversary! Isn't that awesome? I hear that they're spending it on vacation in Florida where it's warm so Happy Anniversary Granddaddy and Grandmamma! I hope you're having a wonderful time!

love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest