Friday, April 27, 2012

Random Post

If I'm not feeling like getting up and looking at my hair in the mirror, I take a picture of it. This does not ensure hair that looks the way I'd like, because I am not very good at taking these pictures. But it passed the test here, and since I don't have to see the back of my hair, I'm okay with it. 

This was done as Carson napped.
 Just another "check to see how it turned out" shot.
 And a sort-of outfit shot.

We went to Hobby Lobby. Carson hadn't been. We purchased blank cards and ribbon for a project. We also discovered many things we'd like to have. Thank goodness we couldn't afford it all. This mirror was one of them... it was as tall as Carson.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest