Friday, October 14, 2011

dinner and a movie

Date night, a couple weeks ago: 
Italian for dinner (he got a calzone with pepperoni and sausage, I got seafood manicotti). I think I had four bites before I had to have mine boxed up (too much salad).
 Ben and Jerry's for dessert (he got chocolate something, I had vanilla heath bar crunch [which has nothing on coffee heath bar crunch, by the way]). 
Following that, we went to see Courageous. We were the only ones in the theater until the previews... then we were joined by a whopping two more couples.
All in all, a successful date night.






3 comments:

  1. Yay for fun date nights! Y'all look too cute. So excited to SEE you in a few days! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson's socks made me laugh. Reminds me of something Levi would like to wear too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..... you put a kissing picture on here.. EW! jk ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest