Wednesday, March 16, 2011

owls, owls and more owls.

On my actual birthday, I worked a ten hour shift. 
I don't love "real world" birthdays. They feel un-special. 
But I digress. 
And Carson had flowers waiting for me when I got up in the morning. 
Tulips, my favorite.
After working, I went home and waited for Carson to finish youth group. 
Once he did, we sat down and I opened gifts from his parents and my grandparents 
(the red shirt day in the pictures below)
Then we had leftover cake.

The next day, we'd planned to dress up and go to dinner. 
But I worked over 10 hours that day, and we were both tired and took a raincheck instead. 
We went to Papa Murphys for a pizza and cookie dough.
[We baked the pizza and ate the dough.]
I opened my gift from him (the owl necklace) and from my mom (duffel bag).
 I think we watched a movie too, but I can't remember what it was. 
ps - the title: i got a LOT of owl stuff this year, just as I did for Christmas. The owl thing is something I may never live down...

2 comments:

  1. i love owls!! sounds like a great birthday, even with all the working :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for owls!
    I don't know why everyone thinks you need more owls. You could decorate your entire house with owls though!
    that might be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest