Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More Wedding Pictures

These are the wedding pictures that didn't fit in any particular category, yet couldn't be left out! 

I like this one - just before the veil went on

Driving to Huspah for wedding pictures - Emily and Brooke


Morgan, Becca and Jillian - all the bridesmaids made sure to take pictures of themselves and what they did on my camera!


The wedding party!

Emily doing "crowd control"

Keeping the rain away!

My bouquet - totally different than I envisioned, and so much prettier!

On the way to get married! I love this picture

Bustling my dress

Bride, bridesmaids and flower girls - I'm excited to see the photographer version of this

The "Ultimate Maid of Honor" picture

The ring picture with the threesome :)

3 comments:

  1. You posted the ultimate maid of honor photo!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving these wedding posts! Lindsay, I think you're wedding turned out to be so very awesome - what a cool God we serve, eh?

    Ultimate maid of honor photo.. real? If so, totally proud of you for posting it. that is the.best.thing.ever!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late reply but... yes, real... after the fact, but for sure it happened.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest