Sunday, June 12, 2011

some thoughts

I love this man. 
I could not be happier to be his wife. 
We have seen God use our marriage to grow us both.
It has been beautiful, wonderful and humbling. 
Oh, so humbling. 
We are sinners and this relationship shows us that more than we'd like. 
But it also shows us that God is glorious. 
That He's merciful when we are so weak. So sinful.
And He shapes us into more and more of His image. Daily.
He allows marriage to be a picture of Jesus' relationship with the Church.
Wow.
And that's one more reason I love Carson.
He points me back to Him
He allows and accepts God's changing and growing.
And encourages me to do the same. 
I am so thankful.
What an amazing God we worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest