Monday, October 12, 2009

the week in review.

In the past week I:
  • Got a job - so happy! Thank you Lord!
  • Saw myself the way God sees me for a moment (remind me to tell about it later!)
  • Didn't get much sleep.
  • Researched for/wrote a paper on Sheol.
  • Experienced temperatures ranging from below twenty degrees to just above fifty. Tried to be okay with that.
  • [Therefore] Located my cold-weather clothing.
  • Went for a walk in the frigid weather this afternoon and greatly enjoyed the crisp air.
  • Enjoyed a fire in a fireplace (and took a nap... ahh!).
  • Finally went to the grocery store. Happy day!
  • Opened God's word and saw Him move through it.
Life is good. And God continues to be more than faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest