Saturday, October 10, 2009

hello fall!

The month of October was REALLY ready to celebrate fall.

In other words, it's COLD here, y'all. And has been since the first of the month (It's 18 degrees tonight. Needless to say, I'm bundled up.)

October's my favorite month because of the leaves, the pumpkins and any other seasonal things so due to the cold making the leaves fall early, I decided to take a walk and take pictures of my them.

The walk was great and the colors didn't disappoint. Sunny, beautiful, and chilly. Hel-lo fall!

Notice that one tree's leaves are barely hanging on! That tree is what provoked me to go outside and enjoy those leaves while they're still there.

1 comment:

  1. this post made me so happy, and helped me forget that it's in the 90s here... love you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest