Thursday, February 15, 2018

Valentine's Day

We celebrated Valentine's Day the day before Valentine's Day. I got off early that day for a doctor's appointment, and so we decided to go to dinner after. We'd decided not to exchange gifts, so imagine my surprise when I walked in to flowers, macarons, a travel neck pillow (trust me, I'd been wanting one) and a card.

We got ready and went to a place in Collegetown called Centrale. 

We started out with risotto bites, and they were delicious. 

I had Chicken Parmesan, and Carson had a meatball dish. 

The place was cute, and pretty empty.



We thought about a fancy dessert, but ended up getting slushes at Sonic instead. 


And we closed out the evening by brushing the dog. Very romantic.

On actual Valentine's Day, we went to Publix for something, and Carson found frozen foods on clearance so we bought fancy flavored fish sticks (ew)

And we finished off real Valentine's Day on the couch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest