Wednesday, November 1, 2017

October Life

Hanging out on a Sunday afternoon

I parked at the gym when it was still dark, and when I came outside, I realized that I'd parked in a color coded row...

Movie night with our lampshade.

Tuck helped with the laundry by helping himself to our dryer ball.


We walked around FSU's campus several times and one time had to grab something from Carson's office, so Tuck visited Dodd 112 for the first time.



So, Tuck really likes underwear. I'd sorted the laundry on the floor in front of the washing machine and he separated these out for me like the thoughtful guy he is (gross).

He just really likes laundry though.

I made the guest room pretty! It was full of boxes and junk and we organized it and got it ready for guests.

Home with dinner

Typical nighttime routine.

 Typical sight in the morning




The cone came off! Here's a progression:





Tuck HATES the bike, but he doesn't mind watching from a distance.

More dog park hijinks





Setting up our new TV stand - it's called the Carson!





I just wanted to relax after church, but he had other ideas. We ended up going to the pool and letting Tuck hang out and nap alone.



Had a community group worship night at the Northside Community Center.

This looks way too cozy. I keep wanting to call in to work and just sleep like this all day.



Post-bath blues





The best Brussels Sprouts are crispy roasted Brussels Sprouts.


Ready for work!

They picked me up from work one Friday.

And the following day, we went to the carwash. Tuck didn't freak out, but he was confused and a little scared.


 When it finally got chilly (the very last weekend in October - lows in the 40s, highs anywhere from high 50s to mid 70s), we got cozy on the couch and watched Disney movies. We watched Cinderella and Pocahontas. I'd never seen the latter before.




Tuck is scared of the dishwasher, even when it's off, and won't come in the kitchen. Tried to bribe him with cheese and his favorite tennis ball but noooooope.

1 comment:

  1. My old dog doesn't separate laundry, but he does "inhale" the smells and lay in it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest