Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016!

I ended 2015 with a bang... Forgetting my lunch and going through the Chic-fil-A drive thru. 

We had Mexican for dinner. The restaurant wasn't crowded at all... I guess the nice thing about having dinner at a normal dinner time on New Year's Eve is that you beat the crowd.


We sat on the couch in sweats and watched the countdown show. 

And pretty soon it was midnight! 


We slept in the next day since neither of us had to work. 

Taco Bell is our annual New Year's Day food. I only had the cinnamon things, but Carson had some food. 

And we pretty much just sat on the couch and started a new show. 

Carson got started on his new paint-by-number that I gave him for Christmas. 

And over the weekend, Brooke and I took our year picture. We've been doing this silly picture since 2007 and when we aren't together, we improvise and make a collage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest