Monday, December 22, 2014

Carson's 28th Birthday

Carson turned 28 on December 19th. 
I picked cupcakes up from a place we hadn't tried before, and they were fantastic. 
We made pizza for dinner, which for some reason, we've never done together before. I used pre-made pizza dough from Trader Joe's, because I've never enjoyed homemade pizza dough, and then we added our preferred toppings on each side of the pizza. Excellent.
We saw Night at the Museum 3 that night; you never know with third installments in a series, but it was pretty good. I'm pretty sure it was the first time we've seen a movie in a real theater together this year (besides dollar theaters). 
I got Carson a checkers rug, like they have at Cracker Barrel, since he mentioned he wanted one, and had my mom make a t-shirt for him to wear on Christmas day (it's a quote from Home Alone 2).

I'm pretty sure the things we did were more suited for an eight year old, but the 28 year old seemed to have a good time :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest