Monday, September 9, 2013

Easy Corn Dip

We've been hosting Community Group at our home since February and most weeks, Carson plans the food. He has the car on Mondays, so swinging by the store to pick up fruit, veggies or ingredients for simple brownies is easier for him to do when I'm working.

Recently, however, I didn't have to work on a Monday, so I decided to plan something to make. I have a Pinterest board devoted to appetizers, dips and "fun" foods like that, so I picked this corn dip from the board and it turned out really tasty!

Ingredients:
1 can of corn, drained
2 cans of mexicorn, drained
2 cups shredded cheddar
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream (I used Greek yogurt)
1 bunch of green onions, chopped

Mix and serve! I served with blue corn tortilla chips because they're my favorite.

It looks a little watery, but it turned out that we were out of cheese, so I mixed everything up, let it sit, and added the cheese after Carson made a trip to the store.

It was colorful and delicious, and I think it would be easy to tweak and add some things to make it a little healthier.

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest