Thursday, August 28, 2008

lots of green


Pictures as promised! Here are most of the things I've been doing, and words to explain the pictures!
1. Molly (my room-roommate) and I
2. The WA version of Hardees :)
3. Eating with chopsticks
4. Molly's mom pretending to jump while helping move the beds
5. Molly and and I after moving our beds and her desk
6. Our beds - very bright
7. Molly's GREEN bowling ball.
8. The roommates: Amanda, Madeline, Molly, Lindsay
9. Maddie, Molly and I at breakfast after church
10. Mom's huge calzone
11. Saying goodbye to mom
12. Molly and I with some of the food we prepared (60+ meals!)
13. At the Indians game
14. Maddie, Dustin and the "K" sign we never understood
15. (out of order) Nailing my cubes together
16. Baseball game - Indians won 5-3
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest