Saturday, March 15, 2008

more birthday celebrations!

What did I do this weekend?
a. go to emily's house
b. go to jillian's house
c. stay home

Jillian...
a. invited me over
b. surprised me at emily's
c. surprised me at my house

time to eat! what did we do?
a. make pizza
b. bake a cake
c. watched others do all the work

after we ate...
a. stayed up late talking
b. went to bed at a decent hour!
c. watched a movie and then fell asleep

in the morning...
a. went to the easter blitz
b. watched a movie
c. slept in!

after "starting my day", I...
a. had cake
b. had pancakes
c. a & b

when all the fun was over I...
a. took a shower and then went home
b. sat around for awhile
c. went to goodwill

:)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. i think I am a little bias....
    :)
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you have to make your tests so hard!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not seeing that pictures...all I see is a little picasa icon (or whatever that's called...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you went to goodwill at least, cuz I saw you. I waved... but I guess you didn't see me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mole...you were at goodwill?!??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael... Wait - you were there? I'm confused...

    Brandon - I edited the post from Picasa but didn't add pictures because they would have given away my answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To the confused Emily and Lindsay...
    No. I was not at Goodwill. I was on Robert Smalls Parkway, from Walmart... as you turned off of it, from Chick-fil-A. I figured you were going there... and when I saw that option on the quiz, I knew. Like I said... I waved... but you didn't wave back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We didn't go to CFA though... are you sure it was us?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest