Monday, January 29, 2018

Beaufort January

Right after the Hauschilds left us, we drove up to Beaufort for a quick weekend trip to see my old friend Brooke, and her two boys! I met up with her downtown, where I met baby Jameson for the first time, and got to see Clayton for the first time since he was 10 months old. He was only there for a little bit, and then went back with his grandparents, so Brooke and I could catch up.


We tried so hard to set up the phone as a self timer on a palmetto tree.


We've been taking these silly "year" pictures every year since 2006. Here we are with "18"





After church, Tuck and I met up with my sister in Forsyth Park.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest