Friday, June 19, 2015

Three Things: Exercise

Here are three things about exercise and us right now. (I'm back-scheduling this because I realized that it didn't publish when it was supposed to before).
  1. I've been doing a push-up challenge for a little while now. For 100 days, you do 100 push-ups a day. That's every day. I haven't been doing them on days where I'm sick or travelling the entire day, but for the most part, I've been fairly faithful. I've noticed a little difference in definition, but nothing truly amazing yet. Maybe if I hadn't skipped those days?
  2. An app I found that's actually pretty great is the 7 Minute Workout. I mean seven minutes is nothing, but by the end of it, I'm typically a little sweaty. When I do it, I do usually a few rounds in a row. The app remembers that and rewards you for days worked out in a row, multiple circuits in a day, and will open new sets of workouts once you meet your goals.
  3. Carson's been running a lot, but I haven't. My knees have gotten to the point where running or too much stress on them is pretty painful, and I can't tell if it's the sort of pain where you push through or where you don't, so I haven't been running. I'm trying to build them up and to do other forms of cardio that aren't running, instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest