Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Off to Chicago I... Don't Go

Tuesday is a day for new news apparently.

I don't like saying I'm doing things for SURE until they actually happen. I said this to Carson on the phone the other day and used the example: "I'm planning on moving to Chicago on Wednesday but until I'm in Chicago, I won't be absolutely sure". I've realized many times that God has a tendency to change my plans so I try to put my focus more on Him and less on the plans... work in progress there.

Anyway, it's funny that I used that example.

Because I'm supposed to move to Chicago. Tomorrow.

And I'm not.

I'm going to return to Spokane this fall. I'm leaving Sunday morning instead of Wednesday morning. All has fallen into place rather quickly but well. Some details are still lacking but should be figured out soon.

Wow. It is good to trust in God, not plans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and questions! If you'd like to contact us additionally, email lindsay.bay@gmail.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails Follow Me on Pinterest